Friday, April 23, 2010

Returning to the ring...and ironic winks

After a 6 month hiatus from all online dating (every girl deserves a break from the crazy), my friends have convinced me to sign back up with Match and have challenged me to go on a minimum of one date a week...even if it's a guy I'm not interested in. This will be amazing for my stories, so I'm up for it.

This is week one and I've had 474 views to my profile, a ton of "winks" and 20 very awkward emails. I was having hopes that I wouldn't hate this part of it this time around, but I do. Like an immediate reaction to it was "ugh".

Funny, today I received a wink from someone with the screenname lucky and immediately following that someone with the screen name bad luck. Is this the universe's way of telling me to call it a draw?

to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment