Thursday, June 18, 2009

The Long Island DJ...


hi..

I saw your ad, was very impressed. Not only with the way you look, but also what you had to say...

After looking over your profile, I noticed a few things, and felt I should point them out.

1. I live in Ny as well, LI to be exact :)

2. Im in the entertainment business, and I have a feeling that you might be intrigued by that..

3. heres the info on me... I happen to be a nice, respectable, definitely funny and witty guy, and Im tired of the games women play. (no its not just us guys that do it) lol..

So, why did I contact you? Your the perfect height for me, Your the right age Im looking for, your mad cute, and you seem to have your life together...


Heres what I suggest... Talk to me, get to know me, Ill do the same for you..and well see if the man of your dreams may possibly be waiting...

Gary

Oh really....oh lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment