Wednesday, April 15, 2009

LuvinLife6000

Should I be concerned that this guy has listed me as a favorite, his profile below:

I’m very fortunate in that I don’t have any trouble getting dates on my own, it’s just that I’m looking for someone different; someone special. I have a list, I call it my "MUST" list. It’s the qualities that I’m looking for:

Someone who’s INTELLIGENT (book, street and emotional smarts), someone who’s OUTGOING, OPEN-MINDED, SPONTANEOUS, BOLD and has a great sense of HUMOR; someone who’s SEXY and PLAYFUL; someone with a GREAT SMILE; someone who’s CONFIDENT, PASSIONATE, OUTRAGEOUS, CREATIVE and places a high priority on their HEALTH and being fit; someone who likes ANIMALS and the OUTDOORS, has lots of ENERGY, someone who has LEVELS - who can be 12 or 35 or 85 years old depending on the circumstances, someone who sees the world as a place with UNLIMITED POSSIBILITY, someone with a WILD SIDE tempered with good judgment, someone who I can pitch and catch ideas with, someone who sees the big picture and has a sense of CONTRIBUTION, someone with a big HEART. That's the "MUST" list.

Now comes the “LIKE TO HAVE” list. Someone who likes PIZZA, plays a sport, squeezes the TOOTHPASTE from the bottom of the tube, likes CHOCOLATE, likes chocolate LICKED off their body, likes to LICK chocolate off other people’s bodies (it's ok if you're a caramel person); someone who’s PLAYFUL (I know it’s on my "MUST" list, but it doesn’t hurt to put it in twice). That’s what I’m looking for. Now for a little about me……....see all of the above.....and don't judge my pic too harshly, I look better in person.

Ummmmmmmmm..............

1 comment:

  1. wow thats extensive! I'd say you should take it as a compliment but i'd find it weary that one wld list all those things..... Overall character is more important :)

    ReplyDelete